Change log - 2013/01/22
2015/01/04 - Compatible with Simutrans 120.0
This version (120.0) compatible with two levels of slopes. New road and rail vehicles were added. Please note that "passenger_factor" in simuconf.tab is now set to 6, you will have less passengers.
2013/01/22 - Compatible with Simutrans 112.0
This version (112.0b) is released with minor bug fixes and some new railway vehicles.
2013/01/13 - Compatible with Simutrans 112.0
This version (112.0a) is released with minor bug fixes and some new railway vehicles.
2013/01/06 - Compatible with Simutrans 112.0
This is an alpha version, due to siginificant changes of industries & goods. Please note tha this version is not compatible with the previous version. It is recommended to start a new game.
- New industries added, mainly from standard (open) pak128.
- Diagonal images of most railway vehicles were redrawn to have a suitable length when diagonal_multiplier = 724. Non-suitable vehicles were removed.
- New buildings added, mainly from standard (open) pak128 and pak128.Britain
16/08/2011 - Compatible with Simutrans 110.0.1
New railway freight cars from Lus and some railways vehicles from yoshi. River added.
13/09/2010 - Compatible with Simutrans 101.0
Honestly, I cannot remember what have been changed from the last release, but this is the newest version I have on my computer. This version is released as 101.0b, as there is no river, but should work with 102 as well.
05/01/2008 - Compatible with Simutrans 99.17.1.
- New buildings from Suita
- New freight railway station and truck stop.
25/11/2007 - Compatible with Simutrans 99.15.1.
24/09/2007 - Compatible with Simutrans 99.14.
- New cityrules.tab. supporting "renovation_percentage".
- Some new buildings from 000, Shiosai Industry, 713.
- Shinkansen 500kei, DD51, and some other new vehicles.
02/06/2007 - Compatible with Simutrans 99.12.
- New level crossing and updated simuconf.tab.
- Some new buildings and vehicles.
Curretnly, there are no pedestrians, citycars, ships, or aircraft.